Practicing Qigong (chee gong) is a way to experience a longer, more active life. The gentle, fluid movements increase energy, open the joints, stretch muscles, and enhance balance. Movements can be done either standing or sitting.
Qigong (chee gong) is very effective self-healing exercise and easy to learn.
“This unique program is specifically designed to restore youthful vigor, energy, and overall well-being.”
Qigong is the perfect exercise if you’re experiencing any of the following:
• High levels of anxiety & chronic stress
• Heart disease, high blood pressure or high cholesterol
• Muscle aches and pains
• Joint pain, osteoarthritis or tendonitis
• Fatigue, low energy and trouble sleeping
• ADHA & learning disabilities
• Low immune system function
• Susceptibility to infections or illnesses
• Circulatory, lymphatic & digestive problems
• Older adults who can’t perform intense exercise
Instructor Mario Argento has emerged as one of today’s most accessible and accomplished teachers of Qigong in Calgary. He presents easy-to-learn practices that will help you relieve pain, clear stress and tension, and harness your body’s unequaled capacity for self-restoration.
EVERYONE WELCOME – NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Sept 19 to Nov 7; 7 to 8pm (8 Wednesdays)
Red Deer Lake United Church
South side of Highway 22X / Spruce Meadows Trail, 8 km west of Macleod Trail S.
Investment: $125 + gst