Medical Qigong Level 1 Certification Workshop with Mario Argento
June 3, 2017
Discover Qigong’s Secrets for Better Health More Energy & Less Stress
This workshop will benefit the general public as well as Energetic Healers, Acupuncturists, Allopathic Doctors, Psychotherapists, Chiropractors, Naturopathic Doctors, Physical Therapists, Nurses and potential Qigong instructors.
Medical Qi Gong is a gentle type of exercise used to treat specific ailments and symptoms of disease.
Recent studies have proven Qigong to be effective in treating:
- Fibromyalgia | Depression | Weakened immune system | Parkinson’s Disease | Arthritis
- Diabetes | High blood pressure (hypertension) | Chronic fatigue syndrome | Breast cancer
In much the same way that physical therapy uses specially designed exercises for medical purposes, Medical Qi Gong uses specially designed Qi Gong routines to treat disease and medical conditions.
- What is Qigong | History of Qigong | Styles of Qi Gong | Benefits of Qigong
- The Three Treasures | Chi: The Basis of True Health
- How Does Qigong Work | Qigong Meditations
- Eight Silk Brocade Qigong | Qigong exercise – daily routine
- Introduction to the Meridians | Small Heavenly Circuit Meditation
Instructor Mario Argento has emerged as one of today’s most accessible and accomplished teachers of Qigong in Calgary. He presents easy-to-learn practices that will help you relieve pain, clear stress and tension, and harness your body’s unequaled capacity for self-restoration.