Transform Your Life! Become a Certified Qigong Instructor!
This program will certify you to teach Qigong, and be a journey into life-force energy (Qi), leading to an awakening of the self. This course will provide you with the resources, tools, and techniques for health, healing, longevity, and a deeper connection to life itself. Through this program you will truly become skillful at working with Qi life-force energy.
Whether you want to connect deeply into your own personal energy practice or for those who want to become a Qigong Teacher, this training will instill you with light, energy, and a deep connection to your unique purpose.
This program includes 4 Levels of practice and certification:
Saturday January 28th (9:30am to 5pm)
Location: Lakeview United Church – 3023 63 Ave SW
- Qigong Basics
- History of Qigong
- Benefits of Qigong
- Styles of Qigong
- How Does Qigong Work
- The Three Treasures
- Energy Stimulating Warm Ups
- Qigong Practice – Eight Silk Brocade
- Qigong Postures
- Introduction to the Meridians
- Small Heavenly Circuit Meditation
Medical Qigong Level 2 Certification
Saturday March 18th, 2017 (9:30am to 5pm)
Focus of this workshop is on clearing and strengthening the organ system.
Learn Healing exercises to clear and strengthen the:
– Liver/Gall Bladder
– Heart/Small Intestines
– Lungs/Large Intestines
- Daoist 5 Yin Organ Qigong (A set of extremely effective exercises which strengthen and balance the body’s organ energy.)
- Qigong Detox (Clearing and Strengthening Qigong)
- Daoist Healing Sounds Qigong – Six Qi Method (Six Healing Sounds for Healthy Organs – these sounds bring healing energy to the internal organs by balancing the 5 elements of the body.)
- Yin and Yang Theory & Five Element Theory
- Five Element Healing Meditation
Date: March 18th ; 9:30am – 5:00pm
Price: $250 + gst
Location: Lakeview United Church 3023 63 Ave SW
Includes: Manual, Practice DVD & Certificate
Perquisite: Medical Qigong Level 1
Medical Qigong Level 3 Certification
Date to be announced
- Qigong routine that increases feeling & circulation of Qi as well as strengthen your entire body.
- Yin/Yang Breathing Method
- Walking Qigong (Guolin Qigong – The Anti-Cancer Qigong)
- External Qigong Healing (Help Others to Heal)